This project was risky because we had to make art out of nature. Me and Caroline were unsure about what to do so we went outside to explore nature. We gathered some leaves and glued them onto a peice of paper to make them look like trees. We weren't sure how it would turn out but so far it had looked good.
For the background of the Land Art we decided to use water colors. We weren't sure how it would turn out because it was hard to paint around the leaves. I'm really glad we decided to use water colors because it made the scenery look natural.
During this project we tried many different leaves on the paper. We ended up issuing two different types of leaves and made two trees. On one of the trees we drew a little man on a swing. We analyzed our project as we progressed.
Before gluing the leaves on the poster we layed them out to see how we liked it. We planned the layout of the picture so we could have ideas of what the background could be.