Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Art Journal

My topic was Hero. I decided to make it a batman hero theme. The background is covered with newspaper pieces and then in the center is the batman sign. I think the newspaper makes the theme really work. 

Artists Develop Art Making Skills
For this project I had to make a background and I used newspaper. I used the gel glue to put it on the paper. I had never used it before, and it was kinda difficult making the newspaper stick. Once it dried it was fine. I  definitely gained skills from this project because I had never done that before. 

Artists Communicate through their work
This picture was intended to say "hero." I used a newspaper background to fit with the batman symbol. I think it turned out well. This artwork is about who I am because I chose to do the word hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment