Thursday, May 1, 2014

Perspective

Artists Take Risks
For this project I tried a new medium that I had never done before. My drawing was of the beach so I wanted to be able to be able to blend colors together. I chose to do water colors. 

I hadn't used water color for a really long time so I wasn't sure how it would turn out! I really liked using then because the colors were easy to blend. It made my drawing look more natural. 

Artists Reflect
After I drew the sketch of my drawing, I wasn't sure how it would look on big paper. At first I wasn't sure what medium I would've using so I didn't know what it would look like! As I started drawing I payed attention to every detail and I would erase some things and then redraw it. 

Before I drew my ideas I tried to think of what it would look like. I wasn't sure how the water colors would look so I tried it on my sketch and I liked how it looked! I made sure to plan ahead in my head of what the final drawing would look like. 

Final Drawing 

No comments:

Post a Comment